Wednesday 10 August 2011

M is for mountain ranges!

As promised, here are some photographs of last nights mountain climbing expedition. I ended up running 5 miles just so that I could reach the best elevation for photography- so technically it's you fault that my thighs ache today! Shame on you!
I ran the 5 miles in 1: 03- but in my defence, I did stop very often to take photographs. Again, your fault that my pace was so pants... I hope you feel really guilty dear readers! x
Mountain number 1: The warm-up mountain, it actually bends then continues to climb ever upwards!
Sure, it looks lovely- but would you want to run it?

Mountain number 2...affectionately known as cardiac hill.  (Like they NEED to write 'SLOW' on the road!)
Okay... it is pretty lovely... 
I hope you enjoyed my guided tour- just thank your lucky stars that you don't have to run it!
Happy times x


No comments:

Post a Comment